Friday, April 6, 2012

Do Reiki Healers Channel "Reiki Guides"?

Do Reiki Healers Channel "Reiki Guides"?

Reiki is an easy to learn formula of healing. No special corporeal or intellectual abilities are required and anybody can learn the art of Reiki curative very quickly.

Trigger Finger Surgery

How Does Reiki work?

I was initiated to Reiki 1 in February 1993. To Reiki 2 a few months later and as a Reiki master in September 2004. I started teaching towards the starting of 1995.

When I studied Reiki 1, I asked my master to expound where the energy was advent from. She told me that Reiki was "Universal Life energy". The energy that is around us. This energy allows trees and plants to grow and allows us to be alive. In those days, my left brain (the analytical one) was still dominant and I needed more explanation. So I asked this master to show me this energy and she could not. It is in fact easy to show this energy. In my Reiki courses, I teach students how to see the energy field that is around us. This is called the aura. Most students are able to see the first layer of the aura (the etheric field) after only a few seconds.

When I studied Reiki 2, I once again asked my master where the energy was advent from and pretty much got the same answer. I was baffled by the intelligence in Reiki. Lets work through an example to expound this point.

Say you are faced with a Client suffering from headaches. Headaches have many causes. They can be due to poor eyesight, spinal problems, neck tension, constipation etc. Lets assume your Client suffers from constipation and that this is the cause of his headaches. You will treat him with Reiki on the head. However, this may trigger a bowel movement. As such, Reiki has addressed the root of the problem.

The magic of Reiki any way does not stop there. Reiki will also try to give him the cause of his constipation. The next day, he may go out and one of his friends explains to him that at last he is no longer constipated as he has changed his diet and is now eating more fibre and less animal food (over simplified for this example). He has his answer. If he ignores it, he may well find himself reading an narrative in a magazine with a similar explanation a few days later. Eventually, if he keeps on ignoring the messages, they will stop.

Reiki Guides

This intelligence baffled me. Eventually, I did my Reiki Masters with William Rand from the United States in September 1994. William talked about Reiki guides in his policy and this got me interested. Could these guides be the intelligence behind Reiki? When I got back home after the course, I decided to study Spirit Guides and bought a book naturally called "Spirit Guides" by Iris Belhayes. This lady channelled her spirit guide who wrote the book through her. A small but very intriguing book. I learnt about the theory of "life after death", the process of life in the Spirit world and reincarnation. intriguing stuff it was for me at the time. I began to believe that the Reiki intelligence was because these Reiki Guides directed the energy in our body.

Then, one day, I got confirmation. I was helping Marie, a friend of mine who had a question with one knee. Marie was born clairvoyant. While the treatment, she asked me how Reiki works and I told her about "Universal life energy" but also told her about my confidence about Reiki guides.

As she was a clairvoyant and could talk to the dead, I asked her to get in a trance and try to "talk" to the guide who was working on her knee. To my amazement, Marie did, and the 40 most breathtaking minutes of my life started when I had a full conversation with my guide through her.

I asked many questions While this time. Who was my guide? Details of his former life etc.. We also asked what was wrong with my Marie's knee. He said that the pain and the swelling were due to a bit of cartilage that had come off the patella (kneecap) and was digging into the tibia bone. The guide said that he would be able to get rid of the pain and the swelling but could not take off the bit of cartilage and that surgical operation would be necessary. This was true. The pain could be controlled but kept advent back.

At one stage While the conversation, my friend said the guide was going to work on me. My descending colon was twisted and he was going to straighten it. Just before she said this, I had felt a pain on the left side of my colon. A short while later, a gurgling noise came out of my intestines and the pain disappeared. My friend said the guide was fulfilled, with me and he was advent back to work on her. I was speechless!

Eventually, the prediction came true and my friend had to go to hospital to have the piece of cartilage removed. The surgeon who talked to her after the arthroscopy said: "You had a piece of cartilage that had come off your patella and was digging into your tibia bone.." My friend said :"I know...(but know explaining how she knew)" These 40 minutes were among the most breathtaking in my life and they changed the way I teach Reiki. To me the intelligence in Reiki is due to "Reiki guides".

A Reiki Meditation to meet your Guide

In all my Reiki courses, I offer a straightforward meditation for students to meet their Reiki guide. I am pleased to say that nowadays most do. Prior to the meditation, I take the students through a relaxation. The meditation journey takes them to a beautiful beach with golden sand, a forest and a waterfall where their guide awaits in he mist. A straightforward but very effective mediation.

The emotions felt by students who meet their Guides for the first time is very satisfying to witness.

This meditation is recorded and offered to students so they can repeat the palpate in the ease of their own home.

The Reiki intelligence at work

This happened to me a few years ago and it demonstrates the intelligence in Reiki:

A few years ago, I used to run Itec qualifying courses in Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and other qualifying courses. One exam day around noon, I went upstairs to my office to get some papers and advent down I slipped on a piles of papers I had left lying on a step. My right hand ring finger caught the banister and I heard a snap.. My fourth metacarpal (the bone just above the ring finger) was not only broken but it had impacted on itself.

My students had waited 6 months to take their exam and I could hardly tell them the day was cancelled as I had broken my metacarpal and I had to go to hospital. Nothing I could do but.. Give myself Reiki. I did so between noon and 5.30pm when everybody was gone home and then drove myself to hospital. I had no pain in my hand but it had swollen to a very impressive size. The queue at the hospital was long but on looking the swelling on my hand, the hospital receptionist called a physician immediately and then started my first palpate of modern rehabilitation since getting seriously ill in 1991.

The physician confirmed my fourth metacarpal was broken and asked me what pain killers I was taking.. Reiki, I answered.. I explained what Reiki is to him, nearly got him on a policy but not quite. The physician told me he would prescription some strong pain killers for me but I turned his offer down as I had as a matter of fact no pain. I was sent for X-rays and against my will my hand and arm were plastered. The physician said I could have surgery, a plate and screws if I wanted to but I refused. I was then sent home.

Impossible to do whatever so I kept Reiki-ing myself. The first night, I slept 10 hours which is unheard of for me. A merge of days after the accident, I felt a pain on the lateral part of my hand, on metacarpal 5, underneath my little finger. I knew that this was not where the broken bone was but Reiki would not get rid of that pain so.. I went back to visit my consultant.. "Of policy you have a pain" he said, "you have broken a bone". I told him the pain did not come from my broken bone but from below my little finger. After arguing the merits of referred pains, he ultimately agreed to undo my plaster and a lovely bruise was revealed underneath my little finger where the plaster had gone in a lump.

Finally I was sent back for someone else plaster and this is when I asked my Reiki guide for help. I got to the plaster room and the nurse took my card and said: "Hamouy is your name. Are you the noted lecturer from Gerrards Cross?". I had been called a few names since birth but noted had never been one of them! Anyhow, this nurse was concerned in one of my courses and we started chit chatting. Eventually, we talked about my hand and she told me she would make a new plaster. I said I was not keen on a plaster as I was self employed and needed my hands everyday to be able to teach massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology. She laughed but agreed to make a cast (a lengthy process where a type of brown piece of plastic is moulded to the shape of your arm and hand using a hair dryer!!! and acts as a support). I believe the conjecture they do not offer these to everybody is because it takes too long to mould to shape. ultimately I walked out of the hospital with my new cast.

Getting me back to hospital because of a kink in the plaster is proof of the breathtaking intelligence behind Reiki. A bruise that Reiki would not heal and a broken bone that did not cause any pain! For what reason? I believe that this was to get me back to hospital for the cast so I could use my hand much quicker. I have personally experienced this Reiki intelligence many times and heard many stories from my students confirming it. After a week of Reiki, I took the cast off and started using my computer with some of my fingers. A merge of weeks after the accident, I started teaching massage again except for the hacking and cupping strokes. Within 3 weeks, I was teaching Reflexology again and after 4 weeks, my hand was well adequate for me to accomplish most tasks.

The consultant had asked me to come back after 6 weeks for a check up and to take the plaster off. The question was that I could not find my cast and after whole research, found it in my youngest son's bedroom as he was using it as a bridge for his cars. I obediently put it back on (as my arm had been supposed to be kept above my heart in a sling for the past 6 weeks) and headed for the hospital.

The consultant looked at my cast with suspicious eyes but did not comment. He laid my hand on his desk and lightly touching the broken bone said: "It's united well". "Yes" I replied. For a while he then looked at my records and my hand obviously puzzled. He then said: "The swelling is gone, that is good". "Yes" I replied. He then said: "Tried to bend your hand like this" and he proceeded to demonstrate what he wanted me to do. This I did at great speed and his mouth collapsed and he got more puzzled. He then asked me to make a fist which I did and told me I would have to go for re-education for some weeks... Which I did not.

Another conjecture I have told you this story is that I believe that if you break a bone, one of the two things may happen.

1- You are taken to hospital very swiftly and the bone will not get a chance to set itself, so all is well.2- For whatever reason, you will not be taken to hospital for quite a while in which case given yourself Reiki may forestall you going into shock and will save on a lot of pain. I also believe that as the guides are intelligent, they will not allow the bone to reset in the wrong place (this is my personal opinion, determine for yourself). I also believe that the Reiki you give yourself will forestall the destruction of many cells and that subsequent saving will be much quicker.Enjoy your Reiki if you are a practitioner Patrick Hamouy.

No comments:

Post a Comment