Saturday, April 7, 2012

Allergy Sufferers Take Note!

I love the summer time. The gorgeous breezes, the wild flowers, strolls through the woods, breathing in the smell of the pines and listening to the crunch of the brush underneath my feet. Cuddling up to my gorgeous Persian cat and listening to her diplomatic purrs. Playing with my Jack Russell and running my fingers through his fur. Sitting by the camp fire, watching the dancing of the fire through the logs and twigs and roasting marshmallows in the crackling flames. Enjoying all those good things life has to offer.

Trigger Finger Surgery

All of a sudden the good life came to an abrupt end due to major surgery. I had a tumor removed along with other organs in my body which sent my immune system into a tail spin. I began to suffer immense sinus headaches, the pain was unbelievable, my eyes would swell and my nose was congested to the point where life just became unbearable. I was miserable all the time. Even a glass of wine would trigger a migraine and sinus congestion. Several times I had to be rushed to the hospital due to an asthma attack. My life became one of searching and trying to find something that would help. I spent immense amounts of time and money trying separate medications and supplements.

In my search for answers I began to understand what causes these negative things to happen within the body. A weakened immune system causes an imbalance in our bodies and we cannot fight off the allergens that charge us. So building up the immune system was the key. But how was I to effectively do that?

I found an herb, a Oriental Mushroom, called Ganoderma Lucidum (Red Reishi). It has been used in Japan and China for over 400 years, making it the oldest mushroom known to be used as medicine. In the Shen Nung Ben Cao Jing - the oldest and most preponderant curative text on Oriental herbal rehabilitation - Red Reishi is ranked in the top 'Superior' type as the # 1 herb, ahead of ginseng, because of its unique qualities.

* It is non-toxic
* It is an adaptogen
* It is an immune modulator very high in anti-oxidants
* It puts the body into Alkaline balance, the state which prevents illness
* It us a body regulator, it aids weight loss or gain, as needed, to reach normal weight.

After twenty-five years of suffering I am now totally free of the negative effects that was taking away the ability of my life. I am now able to enjoy all the great things that life has to offer together with playing with my pets and walking through the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment